Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Secret weapons

Here they are.... my daily weapons....
Firstly I will talk about my brushes.... I cannot recall when exactly I love this things... I just cannot stop from buying this stuff... Not when every season, some brands having their ravishing offer...
I've purchased more brushes, but still in my mom's house.... When I pulang kampung, I will happy to hold them and put it in this small box.....
I keep em'all in the box, because I don't like to keep it in the brush roller bag whatsoever... well, it's just my preference anyway...
Hehe, not that I use all of it on daily basis.... Because usually I just put some loose powder for working days.... I don't have much time, when I need to sleep more on my working days....!
But I like to collect em all and enjoy my time when I use them all *offday, holiday.... anytime I have sparetime and event to use it, basicly....

face brushes



face brushes



eye brushes and tools


eye brushes and tools lagi mejeng

dalem kotak biar gak debuan

And these are my skincare.... I only use some products though.... not so many.... because I don't really have time for skincare ritual... But I still have to use some pruducts.... I don't want to look older than my age or I want to look younger than my age, perhaps?... hahaha

As you see in the box, there are my haircare product as well, and 2 bottles of perfume!.... actually my favorite ones ... Those that I use for daily basis, can be found in my bathroom...

Talking about skincare, my favorite products are from Lush.... I have 2 toners from it... And planning to buy 1 more... so I got all *they only have 3 kind of toner*... and my eyecream.... will not repurchase it I think, because it's too light for me... But I like the packaging... so hygienic... uhmm... maybe I will repurchase anyway... haha... or back to Clinique all about eyes and I will place it in the Lush's pump bottle?

I've tried the lotion about a year ago... I think it's called Celestial.... I'm not really impressed with it... Kinda greasy for me.. I thought maybe because it was made not for those who live in the tropical climate area....? I'm pretty sure, this one good for you who live in the cold and dry climate... So for lotion I use DDML from Clinique instead... not because of what.... just so my face got some moisture but also not greasy.. Still searching for a better product...

Back again to Lush!

I also likes their face cleanser.... Though I will use some cleansing oil to clean my face after outdoor activity/makeup first, before hit the Lush cleanser to my face.... I love the soothing action from it.... I've tried Coalface, Fresh Farmacy, Herbalism, and soon will try Aqua Marine, after my Herbalism used up....

I love their shampoo bar too.... I just purchased another one... Ultimate Shine, because my Seanik almost all gone *uhmm, I think I've finnish the last piece last night*..

One more product I have from Lush is the Peach Massage Bar.... rarely use it.... no timeee.... You have to put it in your palms for some second/a minute so that your body heat will melt it into an oil... The smell is so nice... But for my entire body... how many time I have to hold it??... Usually I just put it into microwave for merely few seconds... and taraaa, you can use it to moisture you skin....

Will try another products from them soon... and maybe I will post a detail review for each product... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment