Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gossip Girl..

I know I know... It's a bit too late to talk about the serials.. since the 2nd Season just ended about a couple months ago....

I loves all the drama in this serial.. obviously because I never have such kind of drama like that in my own school/teenage life... Not that I wish to turn back time and experience it ...

I love Blair's character.... She's truly bitch with a cute angel face... Haha...

I haven't finish the Season 2 yet tho...
Here, I just want to post some of her interesting quotes in the serial... Taken randomly from Season 1 and 2...

Enjoy!


Blair: [to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair: We need to talk.
Chuck: I prefer to talk after.

Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.
Chuck: Then believe me this time.
Blair: That's it?
Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)
Blair: Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.
Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)
• Episode: The Goodbye Gossip Girl

Blair: Serena's been in jail for four hours, she's already served more time than Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie combined!
• Episode: Valley Girls

Blair: You don't sound like yourself.
Georgina: That's because I'm not.
Blair: I don't think Jesus would like that.
Georgina: You can tell Jesus the bitch is back.
• Episode: The Wrath of Con

Blair: Do you know how hard it is to get revenge when your enemy is changing every five minutes?
Dorota: You need to calm nerves and warm vocal cords. You want tea?
Blair: No. I want Dan Humphrey's head on a platter.
• Episode: The Age of Dissonance

Serena: Everything you've done, spreading rumors about who I've had sex with, what alley I puked in or telling Dean Barrowby that I killed Pete Fairman, I forgave everything all because I thought one day you'd grow up. But putting up a Gossip Girl blast about Yale and the press release ...
Blair: Serena, I didn't put out the blast.
Serena: At least have the dignity not to lie to my face.
Blair: But I'm not lying.
Serena: Only two people knew about it, you and Dan. And Dan would never do something like that. I always want to believe the best in you, Blair, but the bottom line is, betrayal's in your nature.
• Episode: The Age of Dissonance

Blair: Everyone's jealous of me, because my life is perfect and you've always been the most jealous of all.
Nelly: People aren't jealous of you, Blair. They hate you.
• Episode: The Age of Dissonance

Blair: I have a friend on cyberspace who knows just what to do. XOXO.
• Episode: Carrnal Knowledge

Blair: Ladies, you can get your tiny brains to rest. Once again the world has proven - anything you can do, I can do better.
• Episode: Carrnal Knowledge

Jack: Come out with me tonight.
Blair: I told you I'm not interested.
Jack: Didn't seem that way on New Years.
Blair: Whatever may have transpired between us, what's important is what it means to me. Which is nothing.
• Episode: Gone with the Will

Serena: Wait. If Chuck is really in trouble then we need to help him. He doesn't have any brothers and sisters. We are all he has. You are all he has.
Blair: He doesn't want my help.
Serena: So that's just it? You're going to abandon him for some society matrons?
Blair: Those "matrons" as you call them, are helping me build a life. All Chuck can do is destroy one. I'm not abandoning Chuck. I'm just saving myself.
• Episode: In the Realm of the Basses

Serena: He was probably thinking about you the whole time he was in Thailand.
Blair: Not unless I was a Thai hooker named Bo.
• Episode: In the Realm of the Basses

Chuck: Gotta go, can't talk.
Blair: Go where, everyone you know is standing in this room.
Chuck: I don't wanna be here.
Eric: We want you here. I just lost my stepfather... I don't wanna lose my brother too.
Chuck: When are you going to get it? We are not related.
• Episode: O Brother, Where Bart Thou?

Blair: Whatever you're going through, I wanna be there for you.
Chuck: We've talked about this. You are not my girlfriend.
Blair: But I am me. And you are you. We're Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything.
Chuck: And why would you do that.
Blair: Because I love you.
Chuck: Well, that's too bad.
• Episode: O Brother, Where Bart Thou?

Blair: I have an itch that only Chuck can scratch and he won't oblige unless I tell him I love him.
Dan: You need help getting Chuck to sleep with you? Really?
Blair: [to Serena] You hear the judgment in his voice right now right?
Serena: He's working on that.
• Episode: Pret-a-Poor-J

Dan: DO you love him?
Blair: NO! No, of course not.
Dan: So why don't you just say it to get what you want? Frat guys have been doing that since ... forever.
Blair: I can't! If I say it then Chuck wins.
Dan: But... if you say it then you get him and you win.
• Episode: Pret-a-Poor-J

Blair: What took you so long?
Chuck: If you thought that was long, you have no idea what you're in for.
• Episode: Chuck in Real Life

Marcus [sees Blair and Chuck] ... Blair!
Blair: ohmigod, ohmigod.
Marcus: Blair, what is it?
Blair: You don't understand! I thought it was you! He had an accent!
Chuck: Please, you knew exactly who it was.
• Episode: The Dark Night

Blair: Marcus wait!
Marcus: Did you really not know it was him? Can you honestly tell me that?
Blair: I knew it was him.
Marcus: Thank you.
Blair: But I want you!
Marcus: No Blair. You want my title. The idea of who I am. But you clearly want him. Which makes me a fool. Because I really did want you. I DO want you.
Blair: Then show me! I'm not some delicate little flower. Show me!
• Episode: The Dark Night

Sources: here

credit image: here

No comments:

Post a Comment