Thursday, July 30, 2009

Morning Ritual on a busy day

My ritual in the morning.... hmmmm, let say after a long *hopefully* nice sleep... could be morning, afternoon, or night.... depends on my shift actually...

Wake up... If only my alarm ringing for a third or fourth times...

Sit on the bed.... *males"an*..... And start to pray, thank HIM for a chance to continue my life a day today.... and for my day's activities that are waiting ...

Take a bath..... Pooping first before... hehehe..... I usually got a bad mood if skipping this activity to start my day...
*Face cleanser after wakeup: Lush herbalism or Lush aqua marine *love these Lush fella!* or The Skin Food grain foam on a super lazy/rushing day*
*Shampoo: Lush ultimate shine shampoo bar or Kerastase biotic shampoo and Kerastase anti ussure conditioner*
*Soap: Lux liquid or Biore, depends what is available in my bathroom... haha*

Put my soft contact lenses if I don't want to wear a spec on this day...
*I currently have 4 colors from A+, violet, brown/honey?, grey, and blue*

Deodorant(Mark&Spencer or Rexona stick)... body lotion(Jergens age defense or St. Yves firming or Nivea UV protector)...
Perfume.... any perfume that I can grab on my toilet in my bathroom... I got around 5 there maybe, just in case... hehehe..

Skincare...
Toner : Lush tea tree or Lush eau the rome.... I love it both... dunno how to live without it... *think when I need to go back Jakarta for good.... no Lush anymore there.... ... sheesh!*
Eyecare lotion : Lush eye lotion.... I forgot the name, but it only have 1 eye lotion... hehe...
Face lotion : Clinique DDML... Just so I got my face some moisture.... remember on my age ... haiyah...
Sunblock : Clinique super city block SPF 40.... I keep wearing it even when I work on night shift... because I got a paranoia with dark spots that could be come from the lamp light... hihih... Maybe skip it only when I really late... *have I ... hehehe....*

Done.... Put all my outfits ....

Makeup.... Have you seen my makeup case? What I wear to office?
Believe it or not.... only face powder + eyebrow set...
If I have more time, which is a rare occasions... I will add some blush on my cheek... That's all!
Hiks....

Maybe I will do more makeup to office if I have to *because of office rules maybe.... in other companies, in the future* or if I have more time.. Which is soooo rare, remembering I don't want to wake up before the time show very sharply 60-45 minutes before my working time start.

Then.... dry my hair, or set it if I already wash it on night before I sleep....

Ready to go!

My condo - office = 5 minutes fast walking.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment