Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a day... a loooong one...

I've not yet sleep for more than 24 hours.....
Yesterday night I woke up at 6:30 PM, and then working from 9:00 PM until 7:00 AM..

After that I have to attend the customer service training at 9:00 PM. I actually got a chance to skip it, but I really think that this is a good opportunity for me to improve my customer service skill level into more professional level. And it's free provided by my company.

And so the training ended at 7:00 PM..... After that I still chit chat with my friends, and got a little lesson from Freeze... my manager.... That will be resigned soon. I cannot do much anymore to practice it, because I feels that my brain is tired already. Hehe..... 

Now I chillin at my home. To calm down my nerves.

I think I should exploiting my brain more in the future. Because I still amazed with how it can work out of my expectation when I really mean it.   

Oh Lord, please forgive me for it... I love YOU, YOU know it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment