Wednesday, October 28, 2009

downside up....

Wewh.... since I started to active on twittering, I almost forget about my blog....
So now, I got a good news.. finally fate has turn its face to me now.... Owh I hope so

Praying... praying....

Will have a chance to shopping MAC again at Duty Free Subvanabhumi airport (bner gak se spel nya?).. Bangkok...
What to buy yes? I think will buy some of their lipsticks and lipglass.... dazzleglass creme is any... To anticipate its sold out.... I already ordered to my friend, whose sister will comeback to Indonesia on December...
Now I've turned to be a fans of nude lips look.... Hahah.... so enough with the coral and red colours... Since I got enough stock for it...

So maybe MAC Politely Pink, Myth, and Hue will be listed down at my shopping list....
Following with lipglass .. Underage, Runway Fave(LE... need to order alsoooo, I guess), and Young Thing...

Actually it's a shame remembering that I'm not a regular lipstick user.... But I dunno why I like to collect those lips products... So far I got more than 10 lipsticks (again for an unregular lipstick user) and some lipglosses.... That I like to collect for a private show...
Talking about the private show, it means that I open all the lipstick caps.... march it all on my table... and I watch the colours for pleasure... hahahahahaah... yes... silly. Actually not that silly .... I'm just being hyperbolic
Whatever... I will keep buying it... :P

Yup... still in office for the rest 1,5 hours.... online FD and checking some cute stuffs from CottonInk... Beside doing my working tasks ofcos....

And yeah.... twittering also .. hihihihih...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment