Friday, October 23, 2009

My survival kits in the office

I trust in Clean & Clear oil control film and Evian facial spray... for its loyalty for me thru the high frequency of air conditioner attack toward my skin in a daily basis.....

So I have this oily skin type.... that no product can prevent it.... So the only way is to remove it occasionally...
I've been using Clean & Clear oil control film for its mighty ability to remove high amount of sebum on my face.... Comparing to the common face paper.... this one is way much better...
I normally needed 2 - 3 sheets of paper until my face cleaned from all that sebum, while using Clean & Clear oil control film, I only need to use 1 sheet at once...

And then after that I just need to spray Evian facial spray all over my face... so it's stay moisturized during the day...

Repeat whenever it's needed....

I'm using this product (Evian facial spray) for toner also, most of the time... :)



pics are taken from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment