Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wow.... orange is the new yellow...

Suddenly realized that I need a shawl in orange or salmon like color.... So now I've been hooked with yellow and purple... (not to mention those pink stuffs I have).... as you can see in this blog's theme...

So now hunting a new shawl in orange / salmon color.. I believe that CottonInk has it...

How's my day? Wow.... okay... have to say the truth... it's far than funtastic.... As I spend 50% of it in the office... in front of the PC and 45% for sleep..... 5% other for getting ready to office and getting ready to sleep....

Did I looking for another job? Well, I can't tell... Hahaha.... But I'm pretty sure that beside a good career... everyone deserve to have a good life ....

How about yours? I hope your life now is great.... if not... keep working to get it ! Just like what I'm doing now... xoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment