Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So my recent days...

Hmmm, so how many days I've been in this so called 'pedalaman' yes? Yang jelas masi belom 1 bulan...
Senang? hmmm, biasa..
Sejahtera? I remember those food if we said about this word... But I think way too much with makan and makan here....

Ok, I admit it.... the 'hey-this-is-new-adventure-I'm-so-thrilled!' is slowly melting...
Welcome to the new 'hey-I-need-something-challenging-and-perhaps-a-lil-dramatic-to-make-my-day'!

Enough with the food, though I cannot live without it, I now thinking to exercise myself.... Dunno how can I handle that with my working hours... I hardly wake up in the morning like almost everyday ... well yes, everyday! I usually need about 8hours for sleep in a free day.... and 9 hours in a busy day... to recover my mind and body...

How I miss the shopping and spa time.... ehm.... The 'real' ones.... *started to browses those online shops.. my old buddy*

I really hope it's all worth it..... all the efforts and my eagerness toward my job....
No moaning... no complaint.... I have a target .... and have to stay focus on that.... Not to mention that I've rejected other 2 companies before this one... the bigger ones in a big city.... well, don't ask me why ... everyone has their priority ... so this is my direction...

P.S. for my dear husband.... I'm sorry for the bratz attitude I might shot to you lately.... blame it all to the female' hormones fluctuation in my body, its too tired.... *sigh* but I still loving you .... this one is absolute....

No comments:

Post a Comment