Monday, October 5, 2009

New Moon .... oh New Moon


This movie's premiere is scheduled on November 2nd.... this year...
Means it will be 1 month from now... And I think I cannot watch it on time, in the proper theater...
CRAP! This can't be serious..... but it is.... Ha!
There is no theater in my current location now... I have to travel for 4 hours to reach Bangkok, and I think all the English language movies there are already dubbed with Thai language....
So I just can wait until my visit to Jakarta .... probably next year to get a DVD for this movie...
I want to cry..... so bad...

Check the movie trailer in the Youtube, then you will know why I want to cry just because I cannot watch this movie on the theater.... The previous movie, which is Twilight, just have an adoring Edward Cullen.... and now in this movie, there is a 'new' noticeable Jacob Black...

Can't hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment