Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kerastase Treatment @ Tracy, Jelambar

Eversince I tried this treatment for the first time... I cannot help myself to resist...
So the first time, I had it in LuVaze Taman Anggrek Mall.... Loove it...

But now we gonna talk about this treatment in Tracy salon.... The very same salon I use for my bridal in my wedding day....
I thought it will be nice if I can do the treatment in the salon just near by my house.... *my future house and my in laws's house ;)*

So that day I took the general hair treatment from Kerastase (really forgot what they called this kind of treatment....) and also pedicure for my feet...

The place is quite nice... it's just been renovated... As you may find on other Kerastase salon, the ambience is full of white monochrome and the jazzy / slow songs playing around there...

I enjoy the pedicure session... It's nice, they use hot stone to massage your foot as well...
But I ended up with oily sleek hair (in a bad way) after done the treatment.... The hair cannot be styled ... the blower hardly to do anything to make it better... even after wash the hair for like 3 times.... it's still oily ... yuck!

Luckily I don't have any plan after ward... So I didn't complaint any harsh .... They just compliment me with sample shampoo for me to use at home.... To reduce the oil everytime I wash my hair...

Actually during the service, I enjoy it.... It was nice and pampering....
Just the result is kinda blah...

I think I will not comeback for quite a long time in the future...

So for the pedicure I gave it 4/5 for the combination service and price ... Really, you got more than what you pay for about 35-45k -forgot-
Even though I like the LuVaze's pedicure (Taman Anggrek Mall) much more than it... But the price is killing me... almost 200k for pedicure if I can recall.... But you got what you pay... No sensitive fingers because 'over cut' cuticle ... Perfect shape... Perfect polished... *I forgot the name of the pedicurist(and manicurist), she's nice and patient*

And for the Kerastase treatment, I gave it 2/5 ... if not 1/5.... I still remember the owner and also those who tried hard washing my hair and blow dry it.... although I still got charged for all that.... *I heard from my aunty who's a loyal customer there.... the person who did my hair, got a detention for the mal procedure she did...*
I love LuVaze Kerastase treatment.... but I will try one in Irwan Team Grand Indonesia for the next..... because of the good reviews I read... They said this is the best Kerastase salon in town...

No comments:

Post a Comment