Saturday, October 17, 2009

unusual Kirsten Stewart

Silahkan bisa ditengok di blog tetangga :D
http://magazinesjunkie.blogspot.com/

Gw suka banget sama blog ini buat baca review-an majalah dalem or luar negrong....
Mantaf de....

Dari skian banyak apdetan yang gw baca barusan... gw nemu 1 review majalah.... cover nya Kirsten Stewart.... I would say that this is the look she might be appeared like after she's became a vampire.... lol



well, except that green eyes.... it's should be crimson red for a newbie vampire.... haha

And I love her pose in this pic below.... the hair... the outfit, and everything...! Yeah... including that shoes...
Suddenly want to cut my hair again.... *I hear my husband scold to me in my head "Baby.... I thought yesterday I just heard that you want to do that hair extension??*
He...

All pics taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment