Monday, October 19, 2009

In the mood to be Bella Swan... who could blame me anyway?

Dunno why today I'm a bit mellow for myself.... note it : for myself... yes
Forget about all those messiness in the office .... beside the fact that I love the messiness in the office ... so I have something to think and handle anyway... I also need me-time, which is pretty much I'd prefer it doesn't involve any messiness... he

So I just randomly searching any random keyword in the Google Almighty... Until I found some Edward Cullen's phrases.... guess what.. almost all of it are related to me.... I mean Bella, of course... hehe

Here some I'd like to share with you all.... Welcome to my dream

I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.

If leaving is the right thing to do, then I'll hurt myself to keep from hurting you, to keep you safe.

Sleep my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. Therefor it shall always be yours. Sleep my only love.

Edward 'You're overestimating my self-control.' Bella 'Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body?' Edward 'It's a tie.' (New Moon chapter 2 last page)


I'll be back so soon you wont have time to miss me i pr
omise...look after my heart I've left it with you

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.


If you bring her back in less than the perfect condition I left her in, you'll be running with three legs dog.
Edward to Jacob/Eclipse


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours ... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.

I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn't want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept---as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!


Bust out the shackles, I'm now your prisoner.


Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the hor
izon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.'

Your hair looks like a haystack, but I like it.


If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.


“I prefer brunettes.”


But jealousy... it's a strange thing. So much more powerful then I would have thought. And irrational!


You are the most dangerous creature I have ever met. (Speaking to Bella)

Bella... would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?


I thought I'd explained it clearly before. Bella, I can't live in a world where you don't exist.


Bella 'I know how much I love you.' Edward 'you compare one small tree to an entire forest' .

Amazing how can something so small be so annoying?


Pic is taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment