Sunday, November 1, 2009

November is in the air!

Means that it's closer to the holiday.... Even though I'm not a student anymore, but I'm still excited about this whole holiday thingy.
Remembering the last year holiday season, I spent it in Makati City... Philippines. It was so nice because people there celebrates this holiday season (Christmas, year end, and new year) just like Ramadhan and Idul Fitri in Indonesia :)

But this year I will spend it in other way.
So excited that many discounts, promotion offers, and limited edition stuffs will be available in like every stores...
And I miss Starbucks toffee nut latte already...!
I will go to church as well... so many weeks passed away without me seeing my Almighty God, Jesus Christ...


My current condition is not really flattering... my face isn't in its good condition, and it's getting worse every time I need to sleep after a long day...
I really need my beauty sleep. The quality sleep we talking about here...
Not to mention that I'm getting fat!!
OhmyGod, I need to eat some home cooking for a while... huhu... trying to avoid those carbo, but seems too hard ...

I hope this month will be better than the last months... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment