Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Counting the day

Here I am in my office .... 4 hours from Bangkok, Thailand.. thinking about many things others than my current job.... haha... pardon me boss... I'm done it 75% by the way... it will takes me harshly 1 hour to finish it...

I do like my job... but not a big fan of it... as I'm thinking about my future also..... so I will leave this topic inside my head... and will just typing other things....

I have't buying any makeup brushes in this 2 months... and now I'm eyeing this cute babies...


pic credit: here

Do the trick buff and line brushes set $49.50 in MAC website
This is one of the 2009 holiday collection from MAC. I'm ordering it from my friend's sister that will be back from USA end of this year... hopefully I will get it a.k.a. not sold out.... *finger cross*
It was since forever I always wanted to have MAC 187 and 168 brushes... including 209 and 219 brushes.... but buy it all in a regular size will upset my wallet .... until I saw this set as a part of holiday set in MAC website.... and for the last brush, 252, I think it will be great to apply eyeshadow base or concealer... so I will take 252 in this set as a bonus... :D

Beside of it, I also planning to get some more of Everyday Minerals' brushes....

Oh how I love makeup brushes....

As for the makeup itself, I just add Stila lipglaze into my wish list

Pic credit: here

See how cute they are?
And also some of MAC products.....
I looove holiday!!


Alright.... now back to today.... not yet holiday... still got some tasks to do...

One important thing to learn today:
If you want to see the real personality of someone, learn it by how they treat their down line.... not how they treat their equal line or up line..
And I'm sick of this kinda person who treat her assistant like a piece of crap.... hello? only her assistance got this 'nice' treatment, ironically she play nice toward the rest of us ... ckckck..... how pathetic life can be...

*continue to sipping my coffee... *

No comments:

Post a Comment