Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update ... Update

It's been such a long time since the last update in my lovely blog....  

So now as some of you already know, I'm in Jakarta !! yay!
I was like a lil girl in her heaven for about that very short 1 hour *I mean when I was waiting for my flight in Bangkok airport... after checked in.... lols*

Here is my haul.... for about less than 1 hour there.... *shoot!, why they only allow us to check in 2 hours before departure time...*

MAC Fix+
MAC Blot Powder - Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Natural - Light Medium
MAC e/s Satin Taupe, Patina, Brun, & Vanilla
MAC Lippen Angel & Politely Pink
Shu Uemura eyelashes curler
Maybelline clear gloss

I still want MAC 217 , 189, and some lippens + eyeshadows and actually more brushes... hih ..... but the time was very limited.... so I continue to eat Burger King(my travel friend were hungry) and catch up the flight...
There is NARS counter also there! I just got a chance to swatch the Exhibit A blush.... which I dream on... *On my wish list*
And also MAC Studio Sculpt Foundie.... Oh I love the feels in my skin after about 30 minutes application... NC25 match my skin better than NC20 *which I have for Studio Fix Fluid and MSF Fluid* .. guess I'm a lil bit darker now....
I looove foundation so much.... I'm eyeing Estee Lauder Double Wear and some Clinique ones.... 

Still in the picture...
Milani Glimmer Stripes in Honey and Berry 
Ecotools angled eye brush..
Stila mini Smudge Pot in Grey, Black, and Bronze + cute mini brush (I looove the formula of these smudge pot!)
Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen

All from FD Market Plaza =)
 
Sama skalian spatu dari Wondershoe .... + shawls dari Cottonink...

 
Love the shoes model.... but I think the sateen is a lil bit dull..... when I saw it in the website it supposed to be bright soft pink :(
But the size is fit my feet very well..... after several usage I guess it will be more comfortable....
The pattern is handmade.. and very neat..... 
I love that lil bow there =)


Alright... left to right:
4Ls Dark Navy, Acid Choco, Classic Dark Salmon, Full Fringe New York Apple
4Ls Dusty Red, Acid Fringe Total Eclipse, Acid Rose, Acid Golden Wave, Krey Berry

All are still new,  except Acid Fringe Total Eclipse *uda gw prawanin hari ini*.... buat nambah"in koleksi CottonInk gw yang mulai membludak.... ooopss

Alright.... my husband asking me to take a bath now, because it's too late (11:35pm), while he's still watching his favorite soccer games.... oh yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment