Friday, August 14, 2009

Waiting for these stuffs


MAC F&B Foundation pic taken from here
Ecotools brushed pics taken from here

Beside those three.... not in the picture are... MUS HO3 foundation brush... MUS Angled brush... Hopefully the stock still available...
*edit: checked.... the seller said still available... 

This HO3 is claimed very nice to apply liquid foundation... since I'm a brush addict, and also foundation addict... this is a must try for me... A bit pricey compare to other MUS brush... But the rave is still high.... 
Then the angled brush, I've tried it on make up class... it's good for shading your cheek hollow... the price is also much lower than MAC 168 which I still don't want to spend my money on... *Oh, I wish I could have it one day*

Thinking to add MAC 15 pro pan palette on my order list... I want that 4 pro pan palette also... >___<

I also craving for another *drooling on those MAC and NARS* ... but I'm not crazy... hahaha... *soon to be jobless.. yeah I remember that*

Hmmm, I probably will sell some of my unused stuffs... check it out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment