Saturday, August 22, 2009

So Today... So busy...

This is my last 2 days in this hell, I still have to do these loads of tasks!
Kerjaan gw kayak setan.... tolongs!

I still have couples of things to settle before I can breath in and breath out relax-ly prior to my flight... *my ticket still not with me... what the heck, yah... today is weekend so apparently the one who incharge to process my ticket is on offday... God bless her*

So this short post, I'm doing it for several hours, because of my mounting task.... seems never ends.... not only my shifts task... also those trashes from the previous one..... since that lazy son of the B did not do what are supposed to be his job!


Last but not least, Selamat menunaikan Ibadah Puasa bagi yang menjalankan... :) Smoga Poll ya Puasa nya... hihi....

I must back to my shitty tasks.... haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment