Friday, August 28, 2009

Arrived in Jakartaaa!! *26 Aug*

I already arrived in Jakarta, since about yesterday... So looong trip... errr... not really... I got some unique things happened during the trip.... *err.... if not stupid though..*
With a confidence feeling,.. I stepped up in the airport with 2 super size luggages..
My plan was, the bigger one, will go thru as a baggage... and the smaller one for the handcarry...
I don't know how did I manage those monster size luggages from my apartment to the check in counter.... wow, that was a loooong *journey*.....
* don't blame me.... I'm leaving Manila for good.... 

So it was happened that the guy in the check in counter let me passed with the supersize luggage as a hand carry bag... And the bigger luggage as a check in baggage.... I ought to pay for 3000 pesos.... as per kg is charged for 600 pesos. The guy was letting me take out some of the stuffs inside the bigger luggage... as at the first it was weighted at 30 kilos...

Then with the superwoman power... I was managing to bring those big luggage and a smaller one *which I took out from the hand carry luggage .... so I can put my excess stuffs from the bigger luggage and put it in there*....  together with my big handbag... *you do the math* across that airport, into the tax counter....

It was happened when I arrived at the tax counter that I haven't enough money to pay the tax.... I gave all my money to pay those stupid excess baggage weight....

So, I was like so damn panic.... how can I handle this situation with no one traveling with me.... 
I checked my purse.... there was nothing more than about 300 pesos with 150k rupiahs....
So I went to the money changer... they won't accept IDR.... it's so low ..... for 150k rupiahs, I will only get 300 pesos.... 300+300 is only a merely 600 pesos... 
I need 750 pesos to pass the tax counter and even more to buy food and drinks...

Of course I was thinking of my Visa card ... but it's not accepted in that stupid tax counter... 
Then I was remembering to try the ATM machine ..... first... the Citibank visa credit card.... no luck.... I never knew the pincode *blame it on all that signature only requirement*... then the Chinatrust Ph debit card.... no more money... so no luck...
Lastly... it was my Mandiri debit card... the last hope... bingo... it was work out! So I took the one thousand pesos and walk in thru the tax counter.....

Case closed... I was finally boarding with no more problem? Unfortunately... NO

In the boarding gate.... the women there told me that my luggage was too big... and too heavy *yeah... I know... but ... *
So they were having no other choice but to take the luggage.... and carry it separately from me... And I was like 'What? Go ahead! Finally I will free from this horror thing... '
But I was remaining my face so innocent, and sign the administration... All this for free... yeah ... for FREE!...

So I got my 2 luggages, totally weighted at about 50 kilos *don't forget my hand bag... I believes it was 5 kilos at least*.... in low cost airlines flight.... only paid for 5kilos prepaid excess baggage and 5 more kilos excess baggage in the check in counter... 
oh boy... that's one of those zillion reasons why I looove my GOD...

But still... it was a 'soooo tiring day.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment