Friday, August 14, 2009

Facebook oh Facebook

I know it's a bit too late to write about Facebook hysteria, since Twitter is now became a big new thing also....

I just 'cannot tahan' *my Malaysian friends introduce me this phrase.. hihi*... when I saw people abuse their Facebook account in some such whatsoever ways... As I cannot found any words to refer to it.., I will just describe some phenomenon I found from my Facebook 'Home' page...

1. This is the most annoying part.. Well, one or more person, in same place, same scene, same background, same outfit, same time.... took tens pics of him/her/them self in a different angles/expressions, and PUBLISH it ALL... *1.monyong", 2.senyum", 3 bertolak pinggang, 4. muka dimiringin, 5. monyong sambil miringin muka, 6. pasang muka kartun anime, 7. sok"an sendu, 8. senyum kliatan gigi, 9. ambil angle dari atas, jadi muka sedikit tirus effect.... 10. etc etc etc.... you name it! yang da hobby pasti bisa nambahin banyak lagi .. hehe*.
No offense guys... this is just my opinion based on my daily Facebook-ing experiences....
Not that you cannot take a bunch of your own pics... I wouldn't know it at the first place if you're not publish it all ....

2. Not important status and keep repeating it every 5 mins or less *lo pikir ini Twitter?*.... When I refresh my FB, this 'it' person will always in your main page, no matter what.... I think even if he/she pooping, you will know it... Sometimes it can be so funny.... Will not talking more about it... Hmmph...

I think that's all from me... Believe me, I've read some posts out there regarding this matter... so it's not only me... and sum more, my list is only consist of 2 points... while elsewhere got more than 2, in more spicy words... hehehe...

Anyway if I need some instant entertainment, I will definitely go to my FB account to get some funny things to enjoy.... See, we can take some positive sides from it....
But I will skip those most annoying posts there, or my eyes might be bleeding ... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment