Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's haul

I just purchased a new luggage, for hand carry... Since I will back for good to my country.... It cost me nearly 1,500 pesos... Which I think it's the 'price' for it... No complaint.... Because I don't know much about luggage market price... I just knew market price for Polo luggage *my sist in law work in there* and Samsonite *because I like it, and it's one of the best luggage brand out there*

Well, back to mine... Look at the eye-catching color... I was eyeing for another color... the softer pink... but unfortunately it's not available anymore, for the new stock... So I thought I just grab this one.... I was so tired and lazy to looking for another one.... 
Then actually I just planned to purchase any cheap luggage for hand carry... Just so, my excess baggage will be packed here... 

The max baggage weight allowed in Cebu P Airlines is only 15 kgs, fyi.... *I'm planning to prepaid for more baggage allowance...* Not that I have so many stuffs left here... Just I want to avoid the panic in case my check in baggage is more than 15 kg....  *believe me, Cebu P will not tolerate your excess baggage... even if it's only a merely 1 kg*





I've purchased some stuffs also.... some pairs of socks, a pair or slippers and likas papaya soap, titipan teman...


Honestly I cannot sleep.. >.<
Waiting my hubby wake up to call me .... tick tock tick tock tick tock....

No comments:

Post a Comment