Saturday, August 22, 2009

FOTD

It's like everyone who knows me knowing that I love makeup so much... not only collecting those pretty stuffs, but also experiment it as well.
Since I have no time recently, I did not have so much time to do this particular hobby...

Then today I got lots of time, so I was thinking to do my makeup longer .... *I only got time to do my brow in a busy days, such a shame* and it was came out into this look....




I loves simple makeup but enhance your natural beauty.... so I tends to enhance my look, instead of cover/fake it

As you could see... this look will certainly makes your eyes look bigger ... well, at least that what I notice when I saw my complexion in the mirror... :D
Please mind my left eye... If you could notice, it got a small thing there, because of a small accident when I was a little kid.

So here is the list of what I've use to create this look...

EDM light olive+golden fawn both semi matte
EDM concealer sunlight
NARS Laguna bronzer+Orgasm blush
Meow crystalline*bner gak si nulis nya?* cat glow powder

Kate eyebrow powder
MAC blacktrack + UD24/7 Zero
UD24/7 Yeyo
MAC Carbon
CS 28 palette, warna soklat + browbone highlighter
MM Lash Expander
MM Gorgeous Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment