Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another shopping list ...

Beside those Lush babies in the previous post, I'm looking forward to buy some products from other brands..... because they're not availale in Indonesia.... Oh no....



Here they are...


  1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.... I love this primer.... I use it only when I want my makeup look perfect on special occasion or when I want my makeup stay perfectly for whole day..... I don't think it's good for everyday usage, it will clog your pores....

    Pic taken from here

  1. Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara, both waterproof and the regular one. I never try this out. Yet I don't know this product is available in Indonesia or not.... But I really want to try this mascara since months ago, because of the reviewers rating.. hehe....

Pic taken from here

What else.... hmmmm.... So far I hope only these.... Will update if I got another things coming to my mind... =)

2 comments:

  1. i also use smashbox photo finish ... purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! it's like a miracle potion eh....? hehehe....

    ReplyDelete