Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some facts about us in Ph



Some interesting facts -well, at least for us- of our journey in The Ph....

First Movie: The Reaping (Glorietta 3)
Last Movie: G.I. Joe (Greenbelt 3)

First meal: Bolognese Spaghetti from Prince Plaza 2
Last meal: Spinach and Mushroom Raviolli for me and Tenderloin Steak with Sausage for Nikko + bread with mozarella cheese (?) as an appetizer from Marciano's Greenbelt 3

First night: Prince Plaza 2
Last night: Rada Regency

First airlines: SQ
Last airlines: Cebu Pacific

Our fave hangout places: 
Glorietta 3, till we found out Rockwell Power Plant .. then till we moved to Rada, we loves to go to Greenbelt.. nice place... nice restos.. nice cinemas... just need 10 mins walk....

Our off day's getaway.... cinema... eat nice food... chitchat ... watching dvd at home with nice delivery foods... argue till one of us ngambek.... then baikan lagi... 
We don't like to go any place that is faraway from our lovely nest here *no time*.... :)
If you ask me, what is my fave place in this country... it's our nest....
Then what is my fave thing here.... when we're together at our off day....
That's why now I don't want to be here any longer... sadly, I have too... haiz...

My current laptop and phone cell were purchased here by my beloved husband....

We got tons of shopping bags here... just realized after we packed our stuffs... my husband throw it away 95% of it... >.< *I love shopping bag* 

Fave shopping place: Greenbelt...


No comments:

Post a Comment