Monday, August 10, 2009

The forgotten BOBBI brown

I forgot the mention these holy BB babies to my shopping list... However, I hope that somebody will give me one of these babies as a present for me... hahaha... Remembering that my birthday is still months away from now, it could be a present for my farewell *come on Phil friends, if you read it, don't pretend to be blind, or skipped it... hahahahaha... lol!*

I still considering to buy one only... either Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige or Gold.... The Gold one is Limited Edition... Dunno if it's still available in the store or not... The price in Indonesia (only available in Harvey Nichols, Grand Indonesia) is killing me.... IDR 540,000.... Last time I knew.... I think still the same...
Will try to check in Makati here... hopefully, the price will be more friendly... Actually the original price in USA is $38....
Dunno for the LE one, it supposed to be about $ more expensive....
BBSB Gold pic taken from here, and BBSB Beige pic taken from here
Then, I want to have this book also... Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual... (the first time I interested with makeup manual book.... oh no)
Yesterday I'd already search for this book, in one bookstore only.. since it was already late... *after dinner with our ex-boss*.... In that bookstore (PowerBook Store, Greenbelt)... it's sold out already, and the clerk had check in other branches as well, but no luck....
It's ok, I just chek in other bookstore later....

Pic taken from here
Busy day in office.... and it's no longer interesting anymore... Just BLAH....
I'm an ordinary young womaaaan.... let me out of hereeeeeeeee.... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment