Saturday, June 13, 2009

Moopiechan?

Hi all! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Risan. Yes, only one word name. It's a common thing if you live in Indonesia. In some areas this is such a habitual thingy.

Leave my real name, and you may call me Moopie/Moopiechan. This is my virtual name for internet social life's purpose :D
I'm currently with my husband in Makati City, The Philippines. We are currently working together here (I'm as the follower, haha), so far we've been here since 2007. I don't really enjoy my life here, honnestly. But I do love my early marriage life with my husband, which is happend to be in here. My husband is an Indonesian just like me, we just happend to work here let's say because of fate... haha....
Alright, that's some sentences about me.
Enjoy my next entries everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment