Sunday, June 28, 2009

Makeup... Makeup... Makeup....

I heart makeup so much, that it's easier for me to buy makeup than clothes *err... beside bags and shoes*...
These are my babies, collected from *around* June/July 2008...
lippies, lipglosses, and their friends

e/s base, waterspray, mascaras, eyeliners, etc

palettes

opened palettes

MAC pigments and NYX UPM

blushes and mineral makeup


together in their box

box ready to put inside the trunk

inside the trunk


the trunk

Not so many though.... I always adore all the makeup guru's collections... As in my case, I better think how to finnish all the product first.... haha...

I broke my 2 previous makeup cases *mostly because it was overloaded*, so I replaced it with the trunk... This also allow me to take them easier when I do travelling, because the new trunk *purchased at Pasbar, Jakarta* has wheels attached on the side of it.... eventhough I found out later that the trunk cannot stand up nicely on the vertical position.... ugh... But nice enough when I pull it during walking...

Still searching for the ideal makeup trunk....

No comments:

Post a Comment